There is a different attraction toward the blogging world. Whether it’s a small blog about your pet or an expanded photography blog, the owner always feel proud.
WordPress always admires the newbies, just like it welcomed all of us on the amazing platform. My connection with blogging has been increased with the passage of time and I want to learn each day a new chapter.
Here, I want to introduce EPIFE to my friendly little wordpress family.
Please go through and visit epife.com and let me know your thoughts on it.
I’ve thought to comeup with a lifestyle blog that covers everything. I opted for this blog and now, my journey to become a better blogger and a writer has been started.
As I have always been a learner and a beginner, I started writing simple posts that are based on information for the readers.
It’s completely a new blog and I’ve to manage it alone.
I would love to hear what should I add to the blog. Any recommendation or any guidance would be highly appreciated.
Will the blog flourish? What do you say friends?
I just submitted my nomination form on storyaday.org. Storyfest competition seems to be really intriguing with a chance to read the interesting articles from all over and get your writing to be nominated on such an amazing platform.
Submit your best story to be read by the readers and nominate one other story of your friend. How simple and interesting is that!
I have nominated Story teller for the wonderful writings.
Good Luck all of you and Enjoy the reading!
- Come to the site June 13-14, follow a link to a story, read it and comment on it.
- If you wrote even one story in this (or any previous) StoryADay, submit one to be featured on the site’s front page June 13-14.
- Nominate someone else’s story to be featured.
- Spread the word: from Jun 1-14, tell everyone you know on every social network (especially the ones with readers in them) about StoryFest. Tell them to come to the site June 13-14 to read new and exciting work by up-and-coming future stars of the literary world!
- Post the graphic on your blog, your Facebook timeline, tattoo it on your leg, whatever! (Get your graphics here)
Get other details by visiting the website.
Ella with her love
Ella woke up from a terrible dream, she was still in shock and despair. Grabbing a glass of chilled water from her side table, she quickly looked outside the square window and kept an instant sight on Jupiter, a dog with a cute smile. Ella found Jupiter with some strange awkward behaviors directing towards the horny bushes. As already being awfully concerned for her love of life, Jupiter, she ran downstairs speedily with bare-foots and hugged the dog warmly. As she deeply detected the area around bushes, She cracked creepy laugh to accuse a red-eyed black kitten rather a thief or mugger.