I was nominated for the Allergic to ‘E’ Challenge by my friend, Naturelover. She runs an amazing blog which is loaded with creative elements and experiences. Let me try writing a paragraph without the letter ‘E’, it would be fun!
First, here are the rules for this challenge:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Sitting in my drawing room, with two pairs of comfort sofas in contrast with brown and fawn. The fan is throwing hot air, which is kind of so irritating and pinching. In the corner of the sofa, I am busy writing this difficult paragraph. Also, thinking what should I carry from stylish lawn shirts for tomorrow hangout. The plan is to watch the “Jurrasic Park” on big digital tv forums. This writing format without putting midpoint of ‘D’ and ‘F’ is bit tough 😉
My nominations are
I literally enjoyed the writing challenge, give something tough a try 😉