I got an inspiration from saadiapeerzada for the freestyle writing challenge. I find it too interesting and exciting. Below are the rules for the challenge.
Open an MS Word document
1. Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
2. You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
3. Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
4. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
5. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However, if you do, it would be best.
6. At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
7. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
MY JOURNEY SO FAR
I am proud to confess here I lived a wonderful blessed life. Journey till today, 11th of may, is fantastic and exciting. With many ups and down in life, I didn’t let go myself in the dark dooms of the society. In various circumstances, I hold a strong faith(emaan) in ALLAH, the supernatural authority. I have bold belief that ALLAH does not let go his people on wrong path, until he/she decides to.
The simple journey of mine included many zigzag routes in the manner of accomplishing studies and moving into a far city from my hometown. With many hurdles in our way, everyone did immense struggle to become who we are today. By living an independent live, I have learn different norms of society, the changing behaviors and the generous attitudes. What I gained is a lesson of utter importance is that If you want to see yourself on high destination or on high standards, you need to take stand for yourself and fight till end.
word count: 173
my comments: I write whatever comes quickly in my mind.
Time: 8 minutes
My nominees are:
My topic for the interesting writing challenge is: Untold Dreams
Write effortlessly and you will enjoy.
Good Luck !